Proficient: Java EE, JSTL, PHP, C# .NET, SQL/MySQL/NoSQL, DB2
+ Git & SVN Source Control, Eclipse, IBM RAD, Sublime Text, Google Apps/AdSense/Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Management, Akamai CDN implementation and support, IBM WebSphere Commerce
- Responsible for on-call support and front-end development for hhgregg.com
- Working with business, marketing, and outside parties to create and implement business requirements, project plans, and development timelines.
- Configuration, implementation, development, and maintenance of Akamai CDN.
- Senior Front-End Developer for the 2015 redesign of hhgregg.com which includes a movement to a responsive design.
- The collection, measurement, analysis, and reporting of web data for the purpose of optimizing web usage (emphasis on UI/UX, web performance, and multi-variant testing)
- Responsible for the removal of analytical tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, ClearSaleing, OpinionLab, and more. I then re-implemented them via Adobe's Dynamic Tag Management system.
- We recently won our first award for "2014 Best Retail Website" from J.D. Power and associates, beating out contenders like Best Buy, Lowe's, Costco, Sears, and Home Depot
- Estimated total e-commerce sales were $50 million in 2013, a 39% increase compared to 2012
- 2015 Q3 Quarterly Earnings reports reveal a 60% increase in hh gregg e-commerce sales despite a 5.9% decline in in-store sales
- Worked extensively with database administrator, marketing teams, and our back-end engineer to convert two Visual Basic websites to C# .NET MVC in 7 month project.
- Technical analysis, maintenence, and support for Google Analytics and similar tagging/tracking software.
- Implemented style and branding guide with marketing for websites, promotions, and physical materials.
- Responsible for WormsWay.com support and development as well as the Wholesale Garden Supply business, BWGS.com
- Responsible for all PHP, HTML, CSS, and JS development and support for HOPEFoundation.org
- Google Analytics and e-commerce statistical analysis with emphasis on UI/UX
- Created branding guide and website style guide, coordinated applying all the new rules throughout all departments.
- Creation of a completely custom (from scratch) user-based cloud platform to serve teachers and field professionals all types of media documents.
- Responsible for creating online systems to handle streaming video conferences, press events, and video workshops.
- Created and oversaw the sending of HOPE's monthly newsletter to hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
- Created satellite website for the Bill Armstrong Golf Memorial Classic
- Converted old Visual Basic code to C# and tested/released the changes
hhgregg (NYSE: HGG) is a retailer of consumer electronics and home appliances. It has over 3,100 employees, operates stores in 18 states, & reported an annual revenue of $2.338 billion in 2014.
Space Age Brains
We develop easy to manage websites, mobile applications, and organizational solutions for soon-to-flourish nonprofit organizations at no cost.
Calculateer will help you quickly analyze potential stock moves and maximize your return on investment. This Android app gives you the potential net result along with information like potential ROI.
The HOPE Foundation was formed in 1989 to develop positive results for students through measures that go beyond top-down restructuring efforts and bottom-up, site-based management approaches to school reform.
What's Working In Schools
Award-winning professional development education blog, a satellite project from The HOPE Foundation.